Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Heads/Tails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heads/Tails

Heads/Tails

Application: Heads/Tails Empty
PostSubject: Application: Heads/Tails   Application: Heads/Tails EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 am

Name: Tyler Mundle

IGN: DaiTheFlu

Class: Thief>Rogue>Knave>Captain jocolor

Why you want to join: I would like to join your guild because from the looks of the members on the forums we have a great group of nice, knowledgeable people who really love WonderKing. I think that being in a guild with all of them would help players like myself be able to enjoy their WonderKing experience they best they can, while making new friends along the way. Not to mention, everyone knows that the oldest guilds are always the most powerful and respected, so being part of them is always a great honor.

Other: I appreciate you taking the initiative and starting to get the guild going and would like to thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.

Peace,

Tyler
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

Application: Heads/Tails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Heads/Tails   Application: Heads/Tails EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Quote :
everyone knows that the oldest guilds are always the most powerful and respected, so being part of them is always a great honor.

That is true Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application: Heads/Tails
Page 1 of 1