Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cocoluva

Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:59 pm

So wats everyone class?
I'm having trouble choosing one
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:57 pm

Well im gonna try to go Thief-Ninja-Assassin That seems like a pretty cool job but some people said that it doesnt spam skills like on MS or GO but ive never played GO so im hoping for the best that it will still be a cool Class.
Another class that seems pretty cool is the Gunner class so once i get my Assassin to a high Level i might make a Gunner Razz.
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:17 pm

I think I'm going for a Knight for my main character. Warriors are always good for your starting character anyway. For my secondary I'm thinking Priest or Bowman. Bowman looks fun, but Priest is usually the class that no one chooses and I like being different :3 Also I will get into parties easily lol.
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 am

Thats true lol
Back to top Go down
Jinnamarua

Jinnamarua

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:11 am

Cris wrote:
but Priest is usually the class that no one chooses and I like being different

Are you kidding? Every game I've played that has a healing class is always over used, E.g MS, Flyff

I've tested the characters out quickly in JWKO and i liked the thief class so I'm probably going to be a thief
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:21 am

Jinnamarua wrote:
Cris wrote:
but Priest is usually the class that no one chooses and I like being different

Are you kidding? Every game I've played that has a healing class is always over used, E.g MS, Flyff

I've tested the characters out quickly in JWKO and i liked the thief class so I'm probably going to be a thief

Really? Well when I played on GMS on Windia and basically every private server that didn't have rebirths there was a shortage of priests.
Back to top Go down
Jinnamarua

Jinnamarua

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 am

[quote="Cris"]
Jinnamarua wrote:

Really? Well when I played on GMS on Windia and basically every private server that didn't have rebirths there was a shortage of priests.

I played on khanai and bellocan and they were usually packed with priests the reason there weren't many on PS with rebirths is because they are pretty much useless when you've had X amount of rebirths and you only take 1 damage.

Windslayer didn't have a lot of priests so WKO might be like that. Hopefully 'cos I like support classes, just don't like overcrowded classes much.
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:36 am

[quote="Jinnamarua"]
Cris wrote:
Jinnamarua wrote:

I played on khanai and bellocan and they were usually packed with priests the reason there weren't many on PS with rebirths is because they are pretty much useless when you've had X amount of rebirths and you only take 1 damage.

Windslayer didn't have a lot of priests so WKO might be like that. Hopefully 'cos I like support classes, just don't like overcrowded classes much.

Lol ik about the private server thing. Plus Mages where pointless because magic attack was limited so if the client had a damage breaker they was really no point in being any mage class.

I also like support classes, which is why I want to be a knight. According to they character information on the Wonderking website they protect the party with their shield :3 And thats why I'm steering clear of a thief class. There usually over packed. I'm also expecting the gunslinger class to be overpacked because for whatever reason people are so affixed on guns in MMOs. Or maybe just in general o-o
Back to top Go down
Jinnamarua

Jinnamarua

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:56 am

Cris wrote:

Lol ik about the private server thing. Plus Mages where pointless because magic attack was limited so if the client had a damage breaker they was really no point in being any mage class.

I also like support classes, which is why I want to be a knight. According to they character information on the Wonderking website they protect the party with their shield :3 And thats why I'm steering clear of a thief class. There usually over packed. I'm also expecting the gunslinger class to be overpacked because for whatever reason people are so affixed on guns in MMOs. Or maybe just in general o-o

A had a look at the poll for the "best class" in WKO and I think a lot of people are going to be a warrior (not sure if they are going beserker or not) If not a thief i would go a ranger just so I can use animals to attack.
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 am

I'm pretty sure most people will go berserker. They want to be Cloud posers..
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 am

Cris wrote:
I'm pretty sure most people will go berserker. They want to be Cloud posers..
Yea.....Im thinking of going Thief>Rouge>Knave>Captain(Going to be released soon)
cuz im thinking most people will be going to Ninja>Assassin and it'd get kinda annoying always running into the same class and when you fight them in PvP its a dead match cuz of no skills being diffrent from the others and it makes the game boring so after i make my Knave im gonna go make a Beserker but im not doing it because I wanna be like cloud D:< Just that i never used a knight before in MMO's as my second choice cuz they get kinda boring and level slow unless they have AoE moves which im pretty sure they will have...hopefully. I DONT WANNA LEVEL SLOW!
Back to top Go down
Jinnamarua

Jinnamarua

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 am

Lyzer wrote:
I DONT WANNA LEVEL SLOW!

That was the main problem with MS... hopefully WKO isn't like that
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:02 pm

From what I've been reading and hearing, WKO has faster leveling then MS. Which would be very nice. Thats the reason I always played low rate private servers. High rate ones got boring though xD (Except SydneyMS)
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Cris wrote:
From what I've been reading and hearing, WKO has faster leveling then MS. Which would be very nice. Thats the reason I always played low rate private servers. High rate ones got boring though xD (Except SydneyMS)
Yea I did start playing MS but then like maybe...after i hit lvl 10 and tried to start leveling it was slow so i was like Bump this and went to go find a Low rate pserver i found a good 1 but then it got shut down a day after i started playing...
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Ya... I was the admin/developer for a private server that got shut down recently ):

Its very sad, we were almost finished with our custom source.
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 pm

That sucks :/ I just wish that they didnt really even care about the pservers its alot more fun than the real thing
Back to top Go down
Soria

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm a Scout. (As always)
Not quite sure why I'm always so attracted to them, but they seem to be my favorite. I adore archers and their skills.
Back to top Go down
Cris

Cris

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:18 am

Scouts are sexy :3
I choose knight because warriors are usually the easier starting class. Plus I like being the tank sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lyzer

Lyzer

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 am

I chose Rouge its ok but the build i chose has skills ive never even heard of D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!   Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ur Class-Hate the 10 letter Rule!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WonderKing :: Class Discussion-
Jump to: